- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup Fruity Pebbles, soaked in 3 ounces vodka for 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup Fruity Pebbles, for coating
- 3-4 tablespoons buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 375°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a hand mixer, cream together butter and sugar until pale and fluffy
- And beat in the egg and vanilla until incorporated.
- Sift all dry ingredients together and slowly add to the wet mixture.
- Fold in the soaked Fruity Pebbles until well combined.
- Using a teaspoon measure, scoop dough onto prepared tray. Brush with
- Buttermilk and sprinkle with reserved Fruity Pebbles.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from tray and let cool for 2 minutes.