- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 red bell pepper
- 14 ounces smoked sausages
- 1 pack of puff pastry sheets
- 3 1/2 ounces shredded mozzarella
- 1 egg yolk
- In a skillet, sauté the chopped onion for 2 minutes. Add the garlic and sauté until the aromas are released.
- Add the red pepper and cook for a few minutes. Reserve.
- Breaking up the sausage with your hands, removing the film that wraps it.
- Transfer to the previous skillet, cook until lightly browned. Add the onion, garlic, and bell pepper.
- Open the puff pastry sheet. Cut strips, from the center out, on both sides of the dough, and leave a space in the center for the filling.
- Arrange the filling in the center and place the grated mozzarella over it. Braid the strips over the filling.
- Brush with egg yolk and bring to a preheated oven at 356 degrees until golden brown.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE