- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup of grated coconut
- 1 cup of sugar to make the candy
- In a bowl, mix the beaten eggs with the coconut milk, condensed milk and the grated coconut.
- Pour the sugar into a mold of cheese and melt over medium heat to make it a caramel. Let it cover bottom of the mold and cool.
- Pour the mixture into the mold with the caramel, cover it and cook it in a water bath for one hour until it curdles.
- Let it cool, unmold and decorate with coconut strips.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE