- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cans (28 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 10 ounces milk
- 2 eggs + 1 yolk
- Put the sugar in a pudding pan and melt it over low heat until it has a caramel color.
- Mix condensed milk, milk, eggs and yolk in a blender.
- Pass the blender mixture into the pudding pan through a sieve.
- Bake in a water bath at the oven at 350 F° for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Let rest in the fridge overnight.
- To unmold, warm for one minute before turning it over on a plate.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE