- 1 small yellow onion, diced and sauteed
- 1/3 cup red peppers, diced
- 3 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 12 eggs, lightly beaten
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease a muffin pan.
- Divide the vegetables among 6 muffin cups. Add a bit of feta to each cup.
- In a medium bowl, mix the eggs, salt and pepper. Pour the eggs into each of the 6 prepared muffin tins. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes. Allow to cool and refrigerate until ready to eat.