Start your morning with this delicious shake made with fresh pancakes, ice cream and maple syrup whipped cream.
- For the pancakes:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted + cubed butter for griddle
- For the shake:
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Combine flour, baking powder, and sugar in a bowl.
- Slowly add in milk, egg, and melted butter. Mix until smooth.
- Let batter rest 10 minutes.
- Use a 1/4 cup measure to make pancakes. Flip over pancakes when bubbles begin to appear.
- In a blender, add 2 pancakes, whole milk, vanilla extract, and vanilla ice cream. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and top with whipped cream.