- 1/2 cup potato, shredded
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup ground pork sausage, cooked
- 1/8 cup green onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray the inside of an oven-safe porcelain or ceramic mug with cooking spray. Add shredded potatoes to the bottom of the mug. Add a layer of cheese, bell pepper, mushroom and sausage.
- Add milk to beaten egg, season with salt and pepper and pour into mug. Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes and place a small plate over the top of the mug, flip over and slowly lift way. Garnish with green onions.