- 10 1/2 ounces bacon, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 10 1/2 ounces broccoli
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons wheat flour
- 2 cups milk
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 10 1/2 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 5 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a frying pan, fry the bacon and onions until golden brown. Add the broccoli and continue frying for approximately 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter. Add the flour, followed by the milk, stirring continuously. Season with salt and nutmeg.
- In a baking dish, spread out a small amount of sauce. Add a layer of lasagna noodles, another layer of white sauce, the broccoli mixture and mozzarella cheese.
- Continue layering the ingredients, finishing with lasagna noodles and white sauce. Sprinkle the Parmesan on top.
- Place in oven for approximately 45 minutes.