- 2 cans condensed milk
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 21 ounces dark chocolate
- 9 ounces strawberries, chopped
- 12 circular brownie pieces
- In a pan, add the milk and condensed milk. Pass the egg yolks through a sieve into the mixture.
- Cook over low heat, stirring continually, until a thick custard is obtained. Set aside to cool.
- Melt the chocolate, and cover silicone or acetate muffin cups with a thin layer of chocolate. Set aside in the refrigerator for chocolate to harden.
- Mix the strawberries with the custard and place a portion of custard in each cup. Place a brownie piece on top of the custard and finish with a layer of melted chocolate. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until the chocolate is solid.
- Remove from cups and serve.