Brownie Cup Sundaes
Brownie cupcakes filled with chocolate sauce, topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, more sauce and a cherry.
- 14 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- Vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate sauce
- 12 maraschino cherries
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners and set aside.
- Add the butter and chocolate chips to a heatproof jug. Microwave for 30 second bursts until melted.
- Add to a large mixing bowl along with the brown sugar, eggs and vanilla and whisk to combine. Add the dry ingredients and use a spatula to mix in until well combined. Scoop the batter into the cupcake liners and bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool for 15 minutes before using a small cup to depress holes into the brownie cups. Fill with chocolate sauce.
- To decorate right before serving, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. Drizzle with more chocolate sauce and decorate with a cherry.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE