COOKIES AND CREAM MATCHA SWIRL
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons matcha
- 1 large egg white
- About 1 cup chunky crushed Oreos
- Beat cream cheese with white chocolate, sugar, matcha and egg white until combined.
- Add dollops to the top of the brownie and swirl with a toothpick or skewer. Add chunks of Oreo cookies throughout the top of the batter.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownie comes out with crumbs. Cool completely before slicing.