RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE SWIRL
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces raspberries, divided
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Beat cream cheese with sugar, egg and vanilla with a hand mixer until combined. Set aside.
- Add raspberries to a food processor with sugar and lemon. Puree until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh sieve.
- Spoon cream cheese batter over top of brownie mix, add dollops of raspberry mixture, and swirl with a toothpick of skewer. Top with fresh raspberries.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool completely before slicing.