- 3 ounces biscuit cookies/graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Granulated sugar
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees.
- Add biscuits to a large plastic zip-top bag and use a rolling pin to smash until crumbs. Transfer to a bowl and combine with melted butter.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a springform pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cheesecake batter ingredients. Pour into the pan and bake for 50 minutes. Remove and cool in the refrigerator to harden.
- After removing, sprinkle with the granulated sugar and use a kitchen torch to brulee.