- 600g white chocolate
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 125g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp bubble-gum flavouring
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 drops white food gel
- 3 drops pink food gel
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup funfetti rainbow sprinkles
- Line a 9 x 9-inch square tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Add the white chocolate, sweetened condescend milk and butter into a large microwave safe bowl and microwave for 40 seconds at a time, mixing with a spatula each time until smooth.
- Add the white food gel, pink food gel, bubble-gum flavouring and vanilla extract and use a spatula to stir until well combined.
- Pour half the mixture into the cake tin, then add the mini marshmallows into the mixing bowl and stir through. Pour the remaining mixture into the baking tin and spread around.
- Sprinkle with funfetti sprinkles and chill for 2 hours to set.
- Take out of the fridge and use a large knife to slice up into 16 pieces. Fudge can be stored in an airtight container for up to 4 days.