- 600g white chocolate
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 125g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp bubble-gum flavouring
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 drops white food gel
- 3 drops pink food gel
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup funfetti rainbow sprinkles
- Line a 9 x 9-inch square tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Add the white chocolate, sweetened condescend milk and butter into a large microwave safe bowl and microwave for 40 seconds at a time, mixing with a spatula each time until smooth.
- Add the white food gel, pink food gel, bubble-gum flavouring and vanilla extract and use a spatula to stir until well combined.
- Pour half the mixture into the cake tin, then add the mini marshmallows into the mixing bowl and stir through.
- Pour the remaining mixture into the baking tin and spread around.
- Sprinkle with funfetti sprinkles and chill for 2 hours to set.
- Take out of the fridge and use a large knife to slice up into 16 pieces. Fudge can be stored in an airtight container for up to 4 days.