- 500 milliliters cups milk
- 100 milliliters thickened cream
- 200 grams white chocolate
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 drops pink food gel
- 2 drops blue food gel
- 1/2 teaspoon bubblegum essence
- 2 generous handfuls of fairy floss
- To make pink ganache, add cream and chocolate to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 20 seconds at a time until smooth. Take care not to burn it as it's only a small amount. Add pink food dye and mix in until the ganache is evenly coloured with no white streaks.
- Add to a squeeze bottle or zip lock bag and set aside.
- Add milk, ice cream, blue food dye and bubblegum essence to a blender and blend on high until everything is well combined.
- Squeeze some drops of pink ganache around the inside of your serving glass. Add the bubblegum milk and finish off with a generous helping of fairy floss.
- Serve immediately
- Tip: If you want to make your milkshake extra chill on a hot day add a couple ice cubes in with your milk ingredients.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE