- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cups whole milk
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 stick butter
- 10 slices ham
- 10 slices Swiss cheese
- In a blender, add eggs, flour, milk and mayo and blend until smooth.
- Heat a saute pan over high heat. Using a paper towel, spread 1/2 tablespoon of butter evenly all over the pan.
- With the blender canister in your right hand and the saute pan in your left hand, lift the pan from the cooking surface and pour about 1/4 cup of batter into the hot pan while slowly rotating the pan to allow gravity to move the batter to all sides of the pan evenly. Return to flame and cook for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Flip the crepe over. In the upper right side of the crepe add a slice of ham and a slice of cheese. Lift the bottom half of the crepe and fold it up. Cook for about 30 seconds, then flip the whole thing over until cheese is melted.
- Repeat with remaining batter and filling. Batter will keep about 4 days, refrigerated.