- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- Salt, to taste
- Butter, room temperature
- Sliced sourdough bread
- Combine all cheeses in a bowl, and stir until well mixed.
- Add hot sauce and ranch dressing, and stir to incorporate.
- Fold in chicken and green onions, and season with salt to taste.
- Slather one side of bread with butter, and top with a generous amount of chicken mixture, followed by another buttered sliced of bread.
- Cook in a frying pan on medium heat, until bread is golden brown on both sides, and cheese has melted in the middle.