- 3 cups chicken breast, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Buffalo sauce + extra for the pan
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1/2 white onion diced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 5 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 12-15 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- Chopped scallions, as garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, combine shredded chicken, Buffalo sauce, celery, onion and scallions. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese, blue cheese, egg and parsley.
- Layer a 9x9 baking dish with extra Buffalo sauce, noodles, 1/3 of the ricotta mix, 1/3 of the mozzarella and a 1/3 of the cheddar. Repeat twice so you have three layers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350°F. Increase heat to 425°F, and bake for an additional 25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve with chopped scallions. Enjoy!