- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup freshly grated old cheddar
- 1/3 cup Frank's Red Hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/3 cup green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Ranch dressing
- Extra grated cheese for topping
- Serve with celery
- Pre-heat oven to 400˚F and line a baking dish with foil. Slice spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Rub the inside of the squash with a drizzle of olive oil and place face down on the baking sheet. Roast for 40 minutes, or until tender.
- Shred the chicken and add to a medium bowl along with the hot sauce, melted butter, sour cream, bell pepper, cheddar and half the green onion.
- Once the squash has cooled enough to handle it, scrape the flesh using a fork and add it to the cheesy buffalo chicken mixture. Mix together and then add back to the empty squash skins. Top with a little more cheese and then bake at 350˚F for 20 minutes. Finish with chopped green onion and a drizzle of ranch dressing.