- Buffalo chicken dip:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup pepperoni
- For the buffalo chicken dip: In a large bowl, add cream cheese, chicken, cheese, ranch and buffalo sauce. Stir to combine; set aside.
- For the pizza: Preheat oven 425 degrees.
- On a floured surface, roll out dough into a large circle. Spread a thick layer of the dip along the edges of the pizza and roll over, sealing the dip into the crust.
- Spread pizza sauce in a thin layer in the center of the pizza, sprinkle with cheese and add pepperoni. Bake 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.