Buffalo Chicken-Stuffed Shells
Kick your stuffed pasta shells up a notch with spicy chicken and melty cheese.
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 5 tablespoons hot sauce
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 12 Jumbo shells
- Salt and pepper
- Cook pasta shells according to package instructions.
- In a small bowl, make buffalo sauce by combining melted butter and hot sauce.
- In a large bowl, combine shredded cooked chicken, some buffalo sauce (reserve some for serving), sour cream, some blue cheese, and salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Stuff shells with the filling, sprinkle some mozzarella and bleu cheese on top. Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling.
- Serve with more buffalo sauce and green onions.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE