- 4 large zucchini
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing, for drizzling
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking dish with parchment paper.
- Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise to make 8 halves. Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds and center of each half so that each boat is about 1/4 inch thick all around. Place zucchini boats in the baking dish cut-side up. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat together buffalo wing sauce, softened cream cheese, shredded chicken and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Fill each boat evenly with the chicken mixture and top with the remaining cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the zucchini is cooked but still has some bite to it. Drizzle with ranch and sprinkle with minced red onion to serve.