- 1 egg
- 1 plain bagel
- 1 tablespoon full-fat Greek yogurt
- 150 grams (5 ounces) deli-style cooked turkey or chicken breast
- 75 grams (2 1/2 ounces) deli-style sliced roast beef
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Large handful of arugula
- 2 teaspoons chipotle paste or barbecue sauce
- Slice the bagel in half and toast it for a couple of minutes.
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil. Carefully crack the egg into the hot water, reducing the heat until the water is just ‘burping’. Cook the egg for about 4 minutes for a runny yolk, then carefully lift it out with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Spread one half the of the toasted bagel with yogurt. Begin layering meats, followed by the tomato and poached egg. Top with arugula and chipotle paste or barbecue sauce. Finally, stick the top on the bagel and get munching.