Settle the age old dinner question of burgers or tacos with... both!
- 2 plain burger buns
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 head bibb lettuce, torn
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Thousand Island dressing, for garnish
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten each burger bun.
- Place flattened buns on an upside down muffin tin to created a taco shell shape.
- Place muffin tin in oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until taco shells are crisp and hold their shape.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet and brown ground beef. Add onion, garlic powder, relish, salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill taco shells with burger fillings and enjoy!