- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- 2 cloves peeled garlic
- Juice of 1 large lemon (about 4 tablespoon)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped flat leaf parsley
- Zesty breadcrumbs, for topping (recipe follows)
- Cook angel hair pasta according to package directions. Drain well and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together garlic, lemon juice and Dijon, and blend until smooth. Drizzle in olive oil, stir in Parmesan cheese, half the breadcrumbs and season with salt and big pinch of freshly ground black pepper.
- Toss together dressing with hot pasta. Garnish with chopped parsley and zesty breadcrumbs.