Caesar Angel Hair Pasta
Because when it comes to pasta dishes, simplicity is key.
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- 2 cloves peeled garlic
- Juice of 1 large lemon (about 4 tablespoon)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped flat leaf parsley
- Zesty breadcrumbs, for topping (recipe follows)
- Cook angel hair pasta according to package directions. Drain well and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together garlic, lemon juice and Dijon, and blend until smooth.
- Drizzle in olive oil, stir in Parmesan cheese, half the breadcrumbs and season with salt and big pinch of freshly ground black pepper.
- Toss together dressing with hot pasta.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and zesty breadcrumbs.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Zest of 1/2 large lemon
- Melt butter in medium skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in the breadcrumbs and cook, while stirring, until golden brown.
- Stir in the lemon zest to combine.
- Remove from heat.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE