- For the chocolate cookie dough:
- ⅔ cup flour
- 2 ¾ tablespoons butter
- 1 ½ tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- To garnish:
- Icing, as needed
- Milk, as needed
- Whipped cream, as needed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the dough ingredients until they come together. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and cut pieces for the bottoms and sides of the cups. Press pieces into a cup mold. Bake for 15 minutes, then remove and let cool.
- Coat the edges and inside of the cups with icing. Pour the milk inside and top with whipped cream.