- 3 cups Jet Puff marshmallow fluff
- 3 cups Cool Whip
- 6 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 ounces heavy whipping cream
- Red icing gel
- Vampire teeth (optional)
- To make the white cream: In a large mixing bowl, add the marshmallow, Cool Whip and heavy cream. Using a hand mixer, beat until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- To melt the chocolate: In a medium bowl set over a pot of barely simmering water, add the chocolate and heavy cream. Allow to melt, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from the heat. Stir and set aside to cool. Pour the cooled ganache into a pastry bag fitted with small round size 4 tip.
- To assemble: Drizzle the inside of each cake pop mold with the ganache. Refrigerate for 5 to 10 minutes to set. Then drizzle the inside of each cake pop mold with the red icing gel. Refrigerate for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Fill a pastry bag with the white whipped topping. Cut the end, and pipe the cream into each mold. Squeeze in a drop of red food coloring and swirl with a skewer. Freeze for 2 hours until solidified. Top with vampire teeth painted red with food coloring. Serve immediately.