- For the rolls:
- Rice wrappers
- Japanese-style thin rice noodles
- Carrots, cut into thin slices approx. 4 inches
- Cucumbers, cut into thin slices approx. 4 inches
- For the sauce:
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons crushed peanuts
- Cook the rice noodles and strain. Prepare the vegetables by cleaning and cutting. Dip the rice wrappers in hot water to soften, then add lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, cilantro and basil to the wrapper. Roll up like a burrito.
- Combine the hoisin sauce, peanut butter and crush peanuts to make the sauce. Dip your spring roll in the sauce, and enjoy!