- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 can (14 oz) condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- black, dark green and moss green food coloring
- Beat the whipping cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks forms.
- In a separate bowl, combine the condensed milk and vanilla extract. Add a large dollop of whipped cream and mix until combined. Add the remaining whipped cream and gently fold until combined.
- Divide the mixture into 4 bowls. Leave one bowl white, then dye the other bowls black, dark green and moss green. Note: If you don’t have these exact colors, these can easily be achieved by combining different ratios of yellow, blue, brown and black food coloring!
- Spoon dollops of each color into a plastic Tupperware container, making sure to only add 1-2 dollops per color at a time, to create a camo pattern. We recommend using a clear Tupperware container, so that you can see the camo pattern from the outside!
- Seal the Tupperware container closed, then freeze for 6 hours, or until stiff.
- Scoop and enjoy!