- 1 can of prepared pizza dough
- 1 small can of pizza sauce
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Sesame seeds
- Garlic (whole head for roasting)
- 1 onion
- 1 Green pepper
- Buratta cheese
- On a grill over a hot fire place you onion, garlic head and the pepper to char the outside slightly, rotating often about 15 minutes.
- Remove the garlic, onion and pepper from the fire and let cool sightly before chopping up. Set aside.
- Cut out the pizza dough to fit your skillet or whatever pan you have. Drizzle olive oil around the crust and then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Top with pizza sauce, roasted vegetables and pulled apart cheese. Cover with foil and bake over coals for 15-20.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE