- 10 ounces baby spinach
- 1/3 small red onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 5 ounces goat or feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pecans
- Balsamic vinaigrette dressing, as preferred.
- For dressing:
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Prepare the dressing.
- Whisk ingredients together to combine.
- Make the salad.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and dress as desired.