It's a fact that bacon is incredible, but add a bit of sweet to this savory favorite to make it next-level delicious.
- 1 package thick-cut bacon
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line a roasting pan with tin foil and coat foil with oil.
- Line bacon on roasting pan. They should all be touching but not overlapping.
- Sprinkle sugar oven bacon so each piece of bacon is fully covered.
- Place in oven for 12-15 minutes, or until bacon is cooked and sugar is brown from caramelization.
- Remove from oven and store on wax paper.