- 1 cup cold water
- ½ cup powdered gelatin
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2-3 tsp peppermint extract
- red and green food colouring
- Pour the water and gelatin into a pot and let sit for 10 minutes, until the gelatin has developed.
- Set the pot to medium high heat and whisk until the gelatin has dissolved. Add the condensed milk, sugar and peppermint extract and whisk until fully combined.
- Divide the mixture into 3 bowls and dye one bowl red, one bowl green and leave the remaining bowl white.
- Pour the mixture into a gummy bear mold then transfer to the fridge and allow the gummy bears to set, about 1 hour.
- Unmold the gummy bears and enjoy! To store, place the gummy bears in an airtight container and store in the fridge.