- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 (4-ounce) bars white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice extract
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Orange and yellow food coloring
- Line a mini loaf pan with foil. (Leave an overhang on 2 sides to easily remove fudge after setting.) Spray with nonstick spray.
- In a large glass bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk and the chopped chocolate. Set over a glass bowl set on a saucepan of lightly simmering water. Stir with a rubber spatula until melted and smooth. Stir in the pumpkin spice extract and salt.
- Divide the mixture into 3 bowls. Stir 3 drops of orange food coloring into one of the bowls. Stir in 3 drops of yellow food coloring into another bowl. Leave the third bowl white.
- Pour the yellow mixture into the prepared pan and spread out with an offset spatula to smooth. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill. Meanwhile, put the bowl with the orange mixture over the lightly simmering water to keep smooth.
- Pour the orange mixture into the loaf pan and spread it into an even layer. Chill for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, put the bowl with the white mixture over the lightly simmering water to keep smooth.
- Add the final layer of white chocolate to the top of the fudge, and place in the refrigerator to set up for at least 1 hour.
- Once set, remove the fudge from the loaf pan and un-peel the foil. Cut into 1-inch-thick slices, then cut into triangles like candy corn.