- 1 package chocolate chips
- Assorted fun-sized candy bars (mini Kit Kats, mini Twix, mini Reese's cups, etc.)
- Assorted Halloween candy (candy corn, Reese's Pieces, candy eyes, candy bones, etc.)
- Halloween-colored sprinkles
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 1 minute, stir at 30 second increments until completely melted.
- Pour melted chocolate on a lined baking sheet; spread with spatula until about 1/4-inch thick.
- Place candy on the chocolate, spacing out into your desired pattern. Add sprinkles.
- Set in fridge for 30 minutes. Break into pieces and serve!