- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1 tbsp. dark chocolate morsels, for serving
- Add the almond milk, coconut flakes, and rolled oats to a sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil and then lower the heat to a simmer.
- Add the almonds and almond extract, and stir in until combined.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- To plate, pour the oatmeal into a bowl, and then top with dark chocolate morsels over the top.