- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. raw honey
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. dark chocolate morsels, melted (for drizzling)
- Add the almond milk and rolled oats to a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and then lower the heat to a simmer.
- Add the peanut butter, raw honey, and vanilla extract, and stir in until combined.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- To plate, pour the oatmeal into a bowl, and drizzle with melted dark chocolate over the top.