- 1/2 pound cooked macaroni noodles
- 4 tablespoons cannabutter
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups whole milk, warmed
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 ounces smoked Gouda cheese, grated
- 4 ounces Gruyere cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Funyuns chips, for garnish
- Chives, for garnish
- In a large saucepan, add cannabutter and flour. Cook for a few minutes over medium-low heat.
- Next, slowly whisk in warmed milk. Cook until milk is almost at a boil, about 5 minutes. Add all the cheeses, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir until warm, bubbly and cheeses have all melted and formed a sauce. Stir in cooked macaroni.
- Ladle gooey pasta into a bowl and top with crunchy Funyun bits and chives. Enjoy!