- 1 cup smooth peanut butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons cannabutter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, add peanut butter, cannabutter, both sugars, the egg and vanilla extract. Mix until everything is combined and smooth.
- Next, add flour and baking soda. Mix again until you no longer see flour streaks. On a lightly greased parchment-lined baking sheet, scoop about 2 tablespoons of batter for each cookie. Use a fork to flatten cookie in both directions to create the classic peanut butter cookie divots.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool slightly and enjoy!