Cannabis Cookie Dough Cups
These cookie dough cups may not be baked, but you will be... For informational purposes only. Observe all applicable laws and regulations.
- For the Cannabutter:
- ¼ ounce cannabis
- ½ cup butter
- Pantyhose or cheesecloth
- For the Cookie Dough Chocolate Cups:
- Melted cannabutter
- ½ cup brown sugar, light
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup mini chocolate chips
- 3 cups chocolate, melted
- Muffin tin lining cups
- Decarb a quarter of an ounce cannabis in the oven at 240 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes to activate the THC. Grind cannabis, but not too fine.
- Pour cannabis into a heatproof jar. Add half a cup of butter. Close lid. Place sealed jar inside a pot with boiling water. Boil for 2 to 3 hours to infuse cannabis into butter.
- Wrap pantyhose or cheesecloth over a glass jar, and strain cannabis butter. Use immediately, or refrigerate until needed.
- In a baking sheet, spread flour and bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes to kill bacteria.
- In a large bowl, add melted cannabis butter and light brown sugar, then mix together. Add cream cheese and granulated sugar, then mix. Add baked flour, baking soda, salt, and vanilla extract, then mix. Add mini chocolate chips, and mix.
- Roll cookie dough into small balls, slightly flattened, then set aside.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate.
- Line muffin tin with lining cups. Spoon melted chocolate into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Place the cookie dough on top of the melted chocolate.
- Pour the remaining melted chocolate over the cookie dough. Gently, shake the muffin tin to even out the chocolate.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.