- ⅛ ounce cannabis
- Pantyhose or cheesecloth (DIY tea bag, whichever is cheaper)
- 1 bottle white rum
- 3 mangoes
- 1 pound strawberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 bottle Sauvignon blanc
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 cups club soda
- Decarb ⅛ ounce cannabis in the oven at 240 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes to activate the THC. Grind cannabis.
- Using a pantyhose or cheesecloth, make a DIY tea bag filled with cannabis grounds.
- Insert the DIY tea bag inside a bottle of white rum. Close the lid, and refrigerate for 24 to 48 hours. If you refrigerate for 7 days or longer, it will extract more THC out of the bud.
- Cut the strawberries in half, and remove stems. Dice the mangoes.
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, water, and half of the halved strawberries. Bring mixture to a boil, then let simmer, stirring occasionally. Let cool. Then using a sieve, strain the strawberry syrup. Place the syrup in the refrigerator to cool.
- In a pitcher, combine mangoes and the remaining strawberries. Add strawberry syrup, 1 cup cannabis rum, Sauvignon blanc, and fresh orange juice, then mix together. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- When you’re ready to serve, add 2 cups club soda. Pour into glasses, and spoon in fruit. Top with more soda. Serve.