- Coffee layer:
- 450 milliliters boiling water
- 40 grams ground coffee beans
- 40 grams sugar
- 10 grams gelatin (sprinkled on top of 30 grams water)
- Milk layer:
- 100 milliliters milk
- 50 milliliters heavy cream
- 20 grams sugar
- 3 grams gelatin (sprinkled on top of 90 grams water)
- 100 grams Nata De Coco
- Instant coffee
- Place a coffee dripper over a large mug or bowl. Pour boiling water over the beans and make coffee.
- Add the sugar and gelatin and mix well. Once it has cooled, pour mixture into individual glasses. Arrange Nata De Coco inside each cup and refrigerate.
- In a saucepan, combine ingredients for the milk layer and cook until gelatin has melted. Cool mixture by placing over a bowl filled with ice. Whip until airy.
- Pour milk mixture over the coffee layer and refrigerate until firm. Decorate with a sprinkling of instant coffee.