- 4 chicken breasts
- 12 marinated tomatoes, halved
- 12 basil leaves
- 1 cup large mozzarella balls, sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Slice the breasts nearly in half lengthwise, so they are still attached.
- Stuff each with 4 marinated tomatoes, 4 basil leaves and 3 large slices of mozzarella.
- Brush each breast with oil, vinegar and salt. Secure the chicken with two toothpicks.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Heat a large skillet on medium-high and add prepared chicken.
- Cook on each side until golden and seared.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until cheese is melted and the chicken reaches 165 degrees. Serve immediately.