- 1 1/2 cups eggnog
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 1 cup of caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 325°F and prepare a 9x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour eggnog into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, and cook until reduced to a thick, syrupy liquid, about 5-7 minutes. (You should be left with 1 cup.) Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Pour in eggnog and mix until combined. Add egg, sugar and nutmeg as desired.
- Mix brownie mix according to package instructions.
- Pour half of the brownie mixture into prepared pan and spread to edges. Top with half of the eggnog mixture, spreading to edges. Repeat with remaining brownie mixture, followed by eggnog mixture. Draw a skewer through the brownie mixture to swirl together.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes until a skewer comes out clean and cheesecake layer is set. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before drizzling with caramel sauce. Cool to room temperature and allow to set in the fridge for at least an hour before slicing.