- Olive oil
- 3 ounces bacon, chopped
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cheese sauce:
- 7 ounces shredded cheese for melting
- 1 cup milk
- In a large saucepan, add the cheese and milk and heat until melted.
- In a mixing bowl, add dough ingredients and stir to combine.
- Pour the dough into a heated and oiled takoyaki pan. Add chopped bacon to each.
- Once the dough begins to harden, turn it over and shape into a circle.
- Sprinkle cheese on the top, and then finish with parsley and black pepper.