- 1 pound round beef roast
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 onions
- Cut the roast into about 6 smaller pieces. Cut 1 red bell pepper and 1 onion into chunks.
- Fill a sauce pot with water and set it to boil. Add bell pepper, onions, salt and beef roast. Cook for 25 minutes, then remove roast and let cool a little bit before shredding.
- Dice the remaining bell pepper and onion. Heat a skillet over medium heat and add some olive oil. Add diced bell pepper, onion and salt and cook until onion is transparent.
- Add the shredded beef and stir, then let cook for about 5 minutes.
- Serve with white rice and fried bananas.