- 6 egg whites
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons bamboo charcoal powder
- Red food coloring
- Whipped cream
- 5 strawberries
- 1 banana
- In a mixing bowl, add egg whites and whisk, adding granulated sugar in three batches.
- In a separate bowl, add flour, milk, olive oil, and one-fourth of the meringue. Mix with a spatula.
- Add the remaining meringue and mix thoroughly with a spatula to make a white roll cake dough.
- Transfer one-fourth of the white roll cake dough to another bowl, add bamboo charcoal powder and mix to make the black roll cake dough.
- Transfer one-fourth of the white roll cake dough to another bowl, add red food coloring and mix to make red roll cake dough.
- Transfer black dough into a piping bag. Pipe desired pattern on a baking tray covered with a baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 2 minutes.
- Pipe red dough in desired pattern, then add white dough over top. Bake at 340 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Spread whipped cream over the cake and add strawberries and banana.
- Roll it up, then trim the ends and serve.