Cauliflower Garlic Bread
Enjoy cheesy, creamy, gluten-free and healthy garlic "bread" deliciousness without stressing about carbs.
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tbsp. shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tbsp. Italian parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the cauliflower florets into a food processor and pulse until they resemble coarse crumbs.
- In a large bowl, combine 3 cups of the cauliflower rice, eggs, parmesan, garlic powder, almond meal, baking powder, and sea salt. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the cauliflower mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, and spread out to create a large rectangle that is approximately 1/2 inch thick.
- Place cauliflower bread in oven and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until edges turn brown and top is golden.
- Add olive oil, sea salt, and minced garlic to a small mixing bowl and mix together well.
- Brush garlic mixture onto bread.
- Sprinkle parmesan evenly over bread.
- Place bread back into oven and set your oven to low broil. Broil 3-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and begins to brown and edges of the cauliflower bread are crispy.
- Remove bread from oven and top with parsley.
- Slice and serve.