- Tomato sauce:
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes (soaked overnight)
- 1 medium-large tomato
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 scallions
- Shiitake mushrooms
- Balsamic vinegar
- Chop cauliflower into small pieces and add to food processor, blending until it's pretty smooth.
- Add cauliflower and all of your remaining crust ingredients to the food processor and pulse until well-combined.
- Spread the dough into 1 large circle on a Teflex sheet, making sure to not spread it too thin - about 1/2 inch is good.
- Place in your dehydrator overnight, or place in your oven at 200 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Cut shiitake mushrooms into strips and toss with arugula and balsamic vinegar and set aside.
- Combine ingredients for your tomato sauce in a blender or food processor.
- Remove crust from oven or dehydrator, spread tomato sauce on top, and add toppings.